Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reflection 3rd Quarter

This is more easier than the last quarter.And this is the time that I post all of the requirements in our ICT IV.I'm so proud of it!
From now on, I will do all the things that will improve my grade in this subject. I will also behave myself so that our teacher will be delighted to me. I'm not good in this subject because when I am in front of our computer, all I am doing is playing and surfing the NET. But when I am inside of our computer room,things changed. I am now doing my job as a student. Horrayy!!

5 comments:

  1. nice post. i hope you will really change! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. change, change!

    i do hope so!

    nice one!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post your so honest of your self hope you can change soon for the better one .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice !!!! good luck for the last quarter !!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner