Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, New You!

Every year we want to commit ourselves that we want to change in a better way and improved our good habits in the last year. All of us committed but few were doing their sayings to their selves. For me, I just want to share my few commitments on this year 2011.

Most of all, I want to improve my time and endurance of my run so that I can beat the secondary record in 100m dash at the palarong pambansa. Control my temper even if it is difficult to me. Have a little focus of my studies so that it is easier to cope up when I am at the Tertiary level. I want to increase my height even there will be added a 6cm.
These are the few commitments to a new me. Even if it is hard to do, I will try my very best not to break my commitment of mine.

2 comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner