Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change: It Starts with Me

Simple statement but it holds the future of our nation, a future of progress and development through changes, but with our country in such mess, where do we start?
If you want progress, if you want to develop, if you want to evolve in a better citizen, start with yourself. I, I want to imprpove and amend my bad habits into worthy ones, therefore I am starting the change with myself, with my own little ways, I am trying my best to contribute to the change, the change that will lead me, you, us, our country to greater heights and achievements.
Start now, let us change for the better, one by one, in our own ways, we must change and maybe tomorrow, we will be standing alongside the most developed countries. Let us change, one at a time.

1 comment:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner